A Walk on the Wild Side

welcome

“One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.” - William Shakespeare

It's Going to Rain


Okay, well, it's been raining off and on all night, so to wake up thinking it's going to rain is no big deal at this point.

The funniest thing - maybe not really funny, but I find it interesting at least, is that any time it is raining or going to rain, I see that white turkey. I assume that it's out and about mostly during the rain because it knows that it has more cover and that the recreational hunters won't bother to be outside - oh no, they might get wet! I'm sure a serious hunter would brave any of the elements to catch their prize.

Anyway, this white turkey comes out when it's dark and rainy. It follows another larger turkey that also looks strange - do turkeys have fluffy feathers on their necks?? The white one is getting bigger, so I'm pretty sure it is the offspring, but it's always the two of them wandering through.

I saw the white turkey again this morning and now it's raining. That turkey is a better weather forecaster than the weather girl on tv!

0 comments:

Post a Comment