A Walk on the Wild Side

welcome

“One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.” - William Shakespeare

Garden Update



With hot summer days, my garden has just taken off! I see big changes just over a couple of days. Yesterday I harvested a 12 inch zucchini and today there is another ready to be picked.


My tomatoes are LOADED! Lots of little green balls. All of these are on ONE plant - I have 5.





The squash isn't doing as well as I thought, I have 4 plants and most the squashes are fairly small, at least compared to the zucchini.


I also picked a cucumber yesterday, it was perfect! I made a salad with it and it was SO GOOD!

I've never tried growing peppers before, but I have been pleasantly surprised that they have been doing so well. When they orange, I'll pick them.



Then I have lettuce coming out of my ears! I have a total of 10 lettuce plants like this...


And then there are the potatoes I dug up this morning...


I love my garden!

1 comments:

upsadaisy said...

Your garden looks FABULOUS!!!! Did I tell you my squash froze??? I bet your green thumb is happy to be down where it is a little warmer!!! Beautiful job!

Post a Comment