A Walk on the Wild Side

welcome

“One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.” - William Shakespeare

The Garden


Last week we had some hot temps out here, then suddenly some cold temps. It's supposed to be hot again this coming week. My garden is confused. ha!

The tomato plants finally started making little green tomatoes...


And the peppers FINALLY started doing something. They are supposed to turn red - they are Hot Hungarian peppers...



And my zucchini plant, which almost died when we brought it over to the new house has taken off! I've already pulled 3 zucchinis from it and I've got 4 more!


The squash are little, but I'm finally getting some veggies from them. Oh! And I have a 7 inch cucumber! It's so pretty! I like the cooler temps, but I can't wait for it to get hot again so my plants can take off again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment