A Walk on the Wild Side

welcome

“One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.” - William Shakespeare

Babies Everywhere!


I went downstairs to the garage to do some laundry yesterday morning and I see this tiny little creature puttering on the floor in front of me. It was TINY! I bent down to get a closer look and see this baby mouse.


So cute! It didn't run away, so I quickly dropped a box on top of it to catch it. I'm going to take it outside. As I took it outside, it starts to squeak (so cute!) and it caught the attention of the dog and cats and they came barreling down the stairs to catch the squeaking.


I went outside, leaving the animals inside, and took the little mouse out to a little area I found that is far from the house and let it go. It just sat their and squeaked until I prodded it with a stick, and even then, it didn't run.

I went back inside to do my laundry and there, right where the other had been, was another baby mouse, but this one was dead and surrounded by three cats and a dog. I guess they caught the squeaker they were looking for.


2 comments:

Anielle said...

aw poor dead baby mouse the other didn't run most likely because the mother wasn't with him or the mother just kicked them out and he was too nervous

upsadaisy said...

TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment