A Walk on the Wild Side

welcome

“One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.” - William Shakespeare

Wandering Through or Staying for Dinner?


The other day I was out playing in my garden and I noticed that my big tomato plant was looking kind of weird. It looked like something was eating it from top down.

Now I know why...

There is a family of deer that wanders through morning and night just about the time I wake up or start winding down for the day. I looked out my window one morning and saw these three deer - mom and two babies - but they aren't babies so much anymore - but the thing that caught my attention was that Mama deer was leaning over the garden fence eating my tomato!

I had my phone with me and snapped some very bad pictures, but by the time I ran (more like hobbled) down the spiral stairs to grab my camera, they were gone! Ugh!

You can barely see them at the edge of the trees. Sorry for the horrible phone camera picture.


I need an automatic, motion sensor camera or something!

0 comments:

Post a Comment